Google+

Wednesday 8 September 2010

A Gentleman’s Generosity

DSC_5919
I won something!
I didn't enter thinking to win, or wanting the prize. If B.Smoove had posted saying he wanted a banner I'd still have sent him the same stuff. I love working on images on the computer. I even Teach it as part of my day job.
The fact is though, B.Smoove DID put it up as a competition and I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive an amazing prize. the competition was stiff, and some of the other entries were simply wonderful, so I'm quite surprised and honoured that my effort adorns his site now.
I’m also surprised and honoured that I have the above loot sat by my desk.
Yes.
That is a Stormlord kit.
It leaves me with the question.. what to do with it.
You see, I could paint is to match my desert IG, build it with a big gun and call it done.
But there's a part of me that wants to build it as a Stormlord, and paint it in space wolf colours, and fill it with blood claws :)
I’d love to hear your thoughts on which of my forces should receive this mighty gift.

4 comments:

  1. Fill it with Blood Claws, My Friend!!!!!

    Not that I know you, but...

    Fill it with Blood Claws!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FILL IT WITH BLOOD CLAWS! it's what i did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, to be the dissenting voice, give it the the IG they always need more big tanks. :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...