Google+

Friday 14 September 2012

OMG! Forge World Fellblade!

This latest Hersey Campaign book announcement Video..  at 2.44.. that's blatantly a Fellblade...


Sure there's a ton of exciting stuff in that vid.. jetbikes, rules for Saul Tarvitz and so on.. but seriously.. that's a fellblade!

I've intended to get my ass round to building one of those for my wolves for ages.. now I dont need to!, wheee...

okay. I Realise I may have sounded a wee bit giddy for a second there.. but seriously.. it's a fellblade.

7 comments:

  1. Forgeworld seem to have settled out to mock on my conversions. The pre-heresy landraider, pre-heresy assault troops, pre-heresy rhinos... a couple of months ago I started out to make some pre-heresy TDA. and what do we see now?? Greeady bastards))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah those PH termies sure do look a lot like well.. most people's conversions :)

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that pre-heresy thunderfire cannon, it actually looks a ton like the Jotunn Heavy Hailstorm Cannon from Mantic: http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Warpath/Forge-Fathers/Vehicles/Product/Forge-Father-Jotunn-Heavy-Hailstorm-Cannon-1-Vehicle.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be a rapier rather than a thunderfire? but you are right about the similarity..

      Delete
  3. im just loving the retro jetbike, the steampunk styling of the cowling is great. ive screencaptured pics of these on my blog but must say the video and comments make it very intriguing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i DO like that bike.. and nice job on the caps.. PC still poorly so v hard for me to manage that :)

      Delete
  4. I have it on good authority that you will be able ot see the new Space Marine Jetbikes at the UK Gamesday later this month... mark these words...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...