Google+

Thursday 6 December 2012

This passed me by..

http://thefallenprinces.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/competition-voting-time.html

its the voting for the Badab war deathwatch squad that i am contributing to.. I AM contributing... honest.. in the post this weekend...

Oh yeah, Ive been away a while... it's not burnout, its work.. We've lost three full time members off staff from my department.. which was.. well four full time members of staff...

so when i get home i barely have the energy to hit the xbox.. and i mean barely.. ive watched more crap telly in the last couple of moths...

It should pick up over Christmas.. once i pick myself up again.

so apologies to my readership, which i see is moving tantalizingly close to 400! wow...

and please go and vote on the fallen princes comp.. not for me, but for the best model!

and support the charity once the auction comes up, it should be wicked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...