Google+

Friday 27 June 2014

Primaris Psyker Conversion

You may remember this if you’ve been reading here a while:

DSC_6011[3]

You can see how I made him here

Well, with the new codex encouraging us to take more of them, I decided I needed another, and still not being very keen on the GW model, but liking the elements that comprise it, I decided to build another…

DSC_8556

Brown primer with a bit of a speckly blast of white for definition – It’ll all get covered anyway..

Greatsword torso, New commissar legs, empire militia head and arms, tempestus “force rod” and a whole pile o GS

 DSC_8558 DSC_8559 DSC_8560

Reasonably happy with him considering its a while since I sculpted anything, I’ll just have to see how he paints up.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...