Google+

Sunday 15 November 2015

Forge World Launch event Mini

Painted at a Minotaur Chapter Siege master!

Oh the humanity!

I know some will lament that this chap inst being used as a HH model, but i thought it accentuated the fluffy idea that the Minos can get their hands on some rare shizz.

Its a nice model, though the bulk of the parts are a re-use form one of the praetorians..

DSC_9698 DSC_9699 DSC_9700 DSC_9701

I do still need to track down a model for Hamaath Kraatos to round out my Minotaurs.. ebay here I come…

4 comments:

  1. That's an impressive piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's great. Is that where all of your 'Betryal at Clath' figures are going ? Straight into the Minotaur s ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work, man! I really dig that model - though some of it is a retread, the head and pose really gives off a grizzled warrior vibe. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone,,!

    I actually have no plans to buy the calth box - I buy fw minis for the quality and design, the maximus armour has never been a favourite of mine and in plastic the idea is even less appealing, I might snag a contempt or from a bitz site tho if they are real ably priced.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...