Google+

Saturday 1 February 2014

Paint Table Saturday no3

 

Paint Table Saturday 

Here we are again!

The Table had a little more life this week..

100_0149

I’m building a tricked out Blood Claw Squad, Lukas, Wolf priest,  flamers everywhere, and a power sowrd/plasma pistol guy.

No, its not “gamic” but it should be fun :)

 100_0151

These are mostly built now, and set aside to cure some detail work remains then they can be masked and painted.

100_0150

These chaps now have most of their block out and wash work done, so I can move to highlight and detail paint, for me, the fun part.

Still not doing much in the week due to work and fighting off colds left and right, but hopefully these next weekends leading into half term can see some progress and I can generate content for another term’s worth of posts!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating and showing your paint table today Karitas! I added your link in my blog post! Wow lot's of action on your paint table today!
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...