Google+

Friday 9 May 2014

WiP Ork StormBoy

I pulled a few of these out, as the butterfly mind is in full force, I haven't “finished” anything for ages, but progress is being made on a large number of fronts, hopefully one or two will reach completion at some stage.

100_0279

I tried to model the chap in flight as the standard “landing” poses are a little dry, especially with multiple minis, I’m also trying to paint to a decent level, and the face is almost there, but there a lot still to do on the rest of him.

 100_0280

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Really hope these guys get better rules (or huge point drops) in the new codex. I hardly ever use them, but they have such fantastic models!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - i particularly like the colour you have added around the lips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...