Google+

Tuesday 29 March 2016

The New Order

IMG_0867

Another Kit, this time it’s the First Order Stormtrooper.

 

IMG_0868

The Trooper contemplated his new kit.

 

IMG_0871

As I said in my previous post, I love that these snap together and remain posable. takes about 1-2 hours to build one. and you can finish up with the stickers, waterslides or some paint.

 

IMG_0873

Previous generations look on in anticipation

 

IMG_0881

In this kit, the baton needed quite a bit of paint as its body is black, wheras on screen its mostly white.

IMG_0882

 

And my paint application to the required bits, a bit rough due to the gloss plastic, in future I'd abrade the surface first..

 

IMG_0879

The gang’s all here (except the phase two clone, for which there isn't a good, affordable option at the moment in this scale.)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, quite fancy one of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the 'Hamlet' pose in pic two...and the middle trooper's Jean-Paul Gautier catwalk pose in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...