Google+

Sunday 29 August 2010

Two Hundred!

Wow.
wow.
Really. wow.
Two hundred followers. Cool. Thanks :)
Okay, I’ve been a bit slow posting because, well progress has been slow. I got myself Involved with Big Jim and am contributing to the Special Operations: Killzone rules he’s working on with a bunch of other people.
 killzone dow style 4
It’s been very rewarding so far, and I’m looking forward to getting some play testing in soon. Check Jim’s blog and the work in progress rules out Here
On the modelling front I have been working on more wolves, – Some razorrides for my Grey hunters, and some other models, which I won’t be sharing just yet :)
In the interests of interest, here’s the Razors, both with extra bitz and modded turrets.:
Las/Plas
DSC_5896
DSC_5899  DSC_5897 DSC_5898
AssCannon
 DSC_5901
DSC_5900DSC_5902 DSC_5903
Did I mention? I hate the smoke launchers on these things!
Thanks for reading and for helping me to 200 readers!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 200, allow me to be the 201st!! I've been following this blog unofficially for a while, always enjoy the articles and the pics are inspiring. So when I saw you'd capped 200, I thought I'd be the one to pass the 200 mark. Keep up the good work!!

    VENNgeance 201 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 201 followers! I just recently hit this mark too.

    I feel ya, the sentiment seems to be going around a lot! ;)

    It has been a crazy week.

    I appreciate all the hard you and the guys are doing.

    I had the same idea for representing the Las/Plas Razorbacks, after seeing it I need to make a few!

    Thanks again,
    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. VENN, thanks for getting me onver that awkward hump by being 201! :) Glad you like the blog.

    Infact, Glad and slightly amazed that 201 people like the blog :)

    Jim, what a week indeed :) I really hope the community gets off on what we've been doing :)

    and yeah I cant claim to have had the idea, or at least, not the only one who had it, theres a few conversions like this out there, as it seems to be the most logical way to go about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the 200 mark :)

    now get back to the space wolves :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...