Google+

Friday 4 July 2014

Astra Militarum Objective markers

 

If you read here with any regularity it wont have escaped your notice that I like making objective markers, like these for my wolves, these for random point games, or these old Imperial Guard ones.

Well I decided I needed a few more for an upcoming game, and to flesh out my options in games, so I made the following….

DSC_8563

Promethium, everyone needs more Promethium,

 DSC_8562 

Medical station, this will need more aerial photography :)

DSC_8564

Comms

DSC_8565

Guns

DSC_8566

Wounded man with a transponder.

DSC_8561

And these chaps, on normal bases but still to be used as objective I think.

You can also see here I am trying something new with primer, a brown topped with a squirt of white.. Hoping it might add more warmth to my desert paint, and keep the shadows an appropriate colour..

6 comments:

  1. I really dig those markers! Great little mini-dioramas, very cool builds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Really cool ideas! Can I ask how you made the camo netting? Look forward to seeing them painted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The camo netting is in one of the earlier posts, basically its bandage or medical gauze soaked in pva, and spread to set. I sometimes us a little CQA glue to hold it in place while it dries and key points

      Delete
  3. Very nice combination of flavour & practical gaming use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...