Google+

Monday 6 October 2014

The Illusion of activity

Hello everyone.

So lets start at the beginning – I am an educator. This means that the first weeks of September through to October half term are crazy busy for me, and if you look at the blog’s posting history you will see a frequent pattern of inactivity in those months through the storied history of my posting.

I determined this year not to have that happen, and while I have been very busy, a backlog of scheduled posts has kept the blog updating two posts a week throughout this busy period, but sadly i am now out of that content.

I have reduced the posting to a single post per week to get me to half term, and hopefully will be able to create some new content during the half term to get us some more of the way to Christmas and beyond, but I hope you will bear with me as things get a wee bit quieter.

I’ll let you all know during the half term how successful I am, or not. In the meantime there are still two posts left, so look forward to some more Elysians and a batrep of sorts over the next couple of Mondays.

thanks for taking the time :)

6 comments:

  1. You had me fooled.

    But that's not too hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck, I know how you feel, I had to take September off completely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No big deal. Post when you can. I sympathize. I have a crazy schedule too. Not an educator, but I work in TV. Sept - Nov is very, very busy with all the new and returning shows. So many brains to rot, so little time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments guys, will endeavour to restore full service asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...