Google+

Monday 6 April 2015

Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest No2

This one is my kitbash and will accompany the scouts. (Yep, scouts with FNP. Trust me.)

 DSC_9424

If I remember correctly its a Black templar body from a bitz site, the pack and gauntlet from the command squad kit – with the bottled snipped off that torso, rest is from the BA tac squad.

DSC_9423

Quite pleased with him now he’s painted, and working on a decent way to do white was fun (it’ll be important for me soon too)

DSC_9421

Inferno pistol and melta bomb means he’s a threat to almost anything and the extra survivability he gives the scouts in the backfield means he’s quite a pest :)

DSC_9422

4 comments:

  1. great use of the BT body. I used mine to convert AoBR termies into deathwing for my bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man.. I'm trying to get my head around how you use a PA body to convert TDA? got pics on the blog?

      Delete
  2. "Quite a pest" ?!?!

    Nicely done on the understatement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am nothing if not understated. *ahem*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...