Google+

Monday 13 April 2015

Distractions

So I’ve had a lovely Easter break, lots of activity lots of outdoorsy stuff.. not so much modelling and painting.

To the point that I don't have the customary weeks of scheduled posts.. things might get patchy for a while hereabouts.

converted PNM file

I've a lot stacked up on the to do list, and I'm not stopping anytime soon, I just got a wee bit distracted.

I do have a post for later in the week on how I'm doing red these days, and after that..

I’ll probably commit to at least a Monday “I'm doing this” and hopefully also a Friday “I've finished these” but we’ll have to see as work gets busy at this time of year looking at closedown and final projects and end of year shows etc.

Bit frustrating to be making a post like this warning of possibly fewer posts to come as so far this year I've managed a regular two posts a week, but hey ho, these things happen.

On the PC gaming front, anyone who ever loved Baldurs gate and has a PC they can game on could do worse than check out Pillars of Eternity. I’m about 5 hours in and having a lot of fun.

pillars4

So there we have it, expect a little more intermittent and less prepared content going forward, unless it rains a lot, then it’ll be okay :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't stop playing pillars. It's too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. Also re-rolling to try different characters. it's a disease.

      Delete
  2. A change is as good as a rest. Apparently.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...