Google+

Tuesday 30 March 2010

The promised Kroot

Video at least.

I present for your delectation the two videos that deal with the flesh, airbrushing washing etc. some sections have been sped up to protect the innocent.

There's a third section to follow, about the basing and such, expect that soon. I just thought it important to get this set up.

I'll freely admit I took too much on here for a first video. the idea of filming essentially three hours of painting and then editing that down to somehting short enough to watch, but still useful.. it fried my brain.

there are more vids to come, but I think i'll keep them deliberately short and specific and planned.

I'm very open to suggestions on what those vids might be.

anyway, preamble over, here they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...