Google+

Sunday 27 February 2011

Getting back in the saddle

So far since managing this holiday to sit and get some hobby tasks done, it’s been the easy stuff. sculpting, modelling, building etc.
I decided today to tackle a little paint.
I present three painted miniatures, alas I would deem these only tabletop quality as a bit of a slap dash job was done.
Company Command Squad Vox Operator
DSC_6020
DSC_6021 DSC_6022 DSC_6023 DSC_6024
Company Command Squad Flamer
DSC_6015
 DSC_6016 DSC_6017 DSC_6018 DSC_6019
Most of my Co Cmd Squad have wounds because I run a CC command Squad. yeah, not clever but Straken, Kell, a medic, some bodyguards and advisors etc and it seems to work.
Primaris Psyker
DSC_6011 
DSC_6012 DSC_6013 DSC_6014
Paint is the hardest for me when I’m having a difficult time with my Crohn’s because the joint pain affects my hands quite badly, it’s also the bit that takes the longest to “warm up” after an absence.
I decided to work on my guardsmen because they are currently the most complete army I have as far as paint goes (not counting the actually complete 1k ork and 1k smurf forces I have as I intend to try and offload those at some point) Also they are my easiest scheme even with the camo.
These have been a good warm up for me, and once I work through the 10 or so more guardsmen, then the two more priests, I might be up for moving onto the Elysians. Yeah Elysians :)
And who knows somewhere in there I might get some paint on a vehicle or two, or even papa nurgle over there.
Feels good to be at this again, lets hope I can keep it up with a return to a punishing timetable at work this week.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...