Google+

Tuesday 19 February 2013

28mm WW2 Terrain–finished farm buildings

DSC_7876

Put these two together the other day to round out and provide some interest on the new 4’x4’ Layout I’m making for operation squad.

Boards are in 2’x2’ sections and so far I’ve made 2x plain ones, one with an elevated area and one with a “beach” of sorts.

DSC_7878

Eventually I’ll put two more together with river sections, and a couple of mobile hills. I know from experience I could be making a more attractive board by integrating everything, but I want this to be playable for many smaller games, so I need to be able to mix up the layout, and as such all the roads, walls, fields buildings etc are based separately and made mobile.

It’s a compromise between looks and playability.

anyway here are some shots that sow off the excellent buildings by http://www.lasermodellbau.de/

DSC_7879

a view through the new woods (post to come)

DSC_7882DSC_7888DSC_7883

The barn,

DSC_7885DSC_7884DSC_7886

The farmhouse, with an attempt at Ivy…

DSC_7887

one shot of the other side of the house. and yeah, the lighting isn't great, but these suckers are big, and I’m not well set up for anything over a couple of inches tall Smile

anyway as always let me know your thoughts and I’ll post again soon™

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...