Google+

Sunday 15 December 2013

Blog Reshuffle

I’ve just had a little change around of the layout, and I’m also using Jump breaks now.

sneeek

Like this one..

Don’t know about you guys but i was getting bored and wearing out my scrollwheel trying to get to comments sections.

Please let me know what you think, if you hate them I'll dump them.

I’ve included a little teaser image for a future upload, I finished that guy today, but it will be a while before you see him.

I must confess to feeling a little conflicted, I mean yes I love having content posted and scheduled for weeks to come, but man do I HATE waiting to see what people will say once I’ve finished a model :)

Anyway, let me know.. and let me know what else you want to see on here.. you guys read the thing after all :)

4 comments:

  1. Meh, no thoughts one way or the other. On the one hand, it's an extra click to see the whole post, on the other, the comments are already there. Six of one and half a dozen of the other.

    btw, who is that handsome fellow in the picture ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you always had to click for comments.. and if i had a lot of images it was an awful long way to scroll..

    Like I say, If anyone hates clicking through to read more, i'll change it back..

    Oh and yon fellow is a rune priest.. hes in a scheduled post in a week or two :)

    got to control my urges to post, or there will be weeks with five posts then two weeks with none :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I can browse through more posts and go back to ones I might have missed or want to check out again easier. And Yes, I do that. And yes, I am web stalking your blog o_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceelent :)

    This stuff is there to be read, glad someone is looking, cheers!

    And glad the layout helps, although I likely wont be going back through the last (almost five years!) posts adding breaks...

    the linkwithin widget can lead you to some interesting places tho :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...