Google+

Monday 3 March 2014

Basically….

I decided to try and step things up a bit, and if I'm painting a display figure – something I haven't done for a while, I’d make a proper base..

DSC_8406

 

What you are looking at is the base for the enforcer ands his puppy.

A slab of cities of death flooring with some grit, dirt and GS tubes made with my trusty tubemaker.. a bit of treadplate plasticard and viola.

All sat on top of a lump of turned wood, I'd like to say I turned the wood myself, but I found it in the garage, I think it was once the end boss of some furniture or other.

And of course the gaming base is magnetised to the plinth so he can still be played with. as what, I don't know, but I'll find a way!

DSC_8407

5 comments:

  1. Really nice scene so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty, I was hoping i;d ave the guy done y now too, but Ive had limited time, still got about three weekends though. eep.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this base looks fantastic! Great job!
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful looking base! Very gritty and windswept looking. The wood display part is a nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...