Google+

Monday 12 May 2014

Works in progress – on the bench.

I have a real butterfly mind at the moment, so many things in progress. I thought I’d shame myself into completion by showing them all to you.

DSC_8442

Sooo.. on the desk before me..

DSC_8443

Regimental Advisors in various states of paint, from first basecoat (the two on the left) to approaching done (the robe on the astropath) painting these to playing quality, and a wee bit at a time while waiting for other stuff to dry.

DSC_8445

Defence line, just awaiting weathering, and wow this thing takes time to paint.

DSC_8444

‘Rox – paint mostly done, decals and weathering coming up.

But… thats not all see, cos on the “pending project” shelf above the desk…

DSC_8436 

The Stormboy

DSC_8436 

The Elysian..

DSC_8438

The fuzz

DSC_8439

The Not Kasrkin

 DSC_8440

My Bjorn

DSC_8441    

and finally.. a pair of theiving Grotz.

I REALLY need to complete on some of these… so that I can post finished work if nothing else, people MUST be bored of WiP’s by now..

8 comments:

  1. I'll race you to finish something.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be a little unfair as because of the unique way we are funded this was friday.. the Taurox and the advisors are painted and relevant posts already queued :)

      Delete
  2. WIP's are fine - any content tends to be good content!

    I quite like the look of that Taurox - that lighter shade with chipping is very cool - I did the inside of my Valkyrie like that before I muffed it and put it on a shelf with the rest of the stuff I got angry at.

    Bjorn is also looking good - those red tones go really well with the shade of blue-grey you are using.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, I hit a bit of a roadblock with Bjorn because i was unhappy with one of the shoulderpads. I need to fix that then get back to completing him as he isnt that far from done, a day or two of concerted effort should do it.

      Delete
  3. I agree on the Taurox. One of the best I've seen. Really works well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man, its actually finished now and I'm quite happy with it, i think it's fridays post..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...