Google+

Friday 13 June 2014

Astra Militarum Ministorum Priests

DSC_8543

as my conversions are no longer codex legal, and I wanted still to run some of these guys I thought I’d pick up some GW sanctioned models :)

 DSC_8544 DSC_8545 DSC_8546 DSC_8547

I do actually quite like these models and they were good fun to paint, sadly the plasma toting chappie is still out of stock on GW’s site, so I’ll have to try and pick one up form ebay.

Apologies for the shinyness, these were photographed before mattecoat..

 

DSC_8548  DSC_8550 DSC_8551 DSC_8549

These models are both so full of character that I'm not at all sorry about retiring my other models, I didn't have the heart to take them apart to repurpose them, maybe in time I'll make an inquisitor and sneak them  into his retinue.

Thanks for reading, more soon!

6 comments:

  1. These guys are fantastic! Love the job you did on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool mate - the Priest models have always held up well across the range of them (characters to scrubs).

    The lad with the book is probably my second favourite Priest after the plasma toting one, though the two character ones who's name escape me are also very badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting! I really like the stubble effect on the left-hand bloke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work, man! Love how those turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :)

    I am having the devil of a time finding the other priest - the one you mention, I've an ebay bid in progress so lets see what happens..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...