Google+

Sunday 4 October 2015

White Scars Biker Melta Squad Finished!

I keep saying it, but man bikes take time to paint!

Some still as well in an attempt to better portray the colours.. though I think the video quality is improving!

DSC_9673

The Sergeant is made using one of the white scars upgrade torsos, but with the sword replaces with a combi melta. Ive done that more than once, but will use the wicked curved swords on the command squad

DSC_9674

I’, also using all my older plastic leftover armour marks that I wont be using with my Minotaurs; this fits for me as the white scars are an old and somewhat unruly legion, the mk 6 heads and torsos, along with the mk 5 heresey bodies fit well with the scars for me; its a bit of a shame all the biker legs are mk 7 but hey ho, we compromise!

DSC_9675

There are also bits drawn from the BA and SW kits dotted throughout this build.. like the crested helm and the more ornate melta.

DSC_9676

There you have them, more to follow.. but I need to push myself to get the balance right.. the Minotaurs are so much easier to paint!

6 comments:

  1. The may take time, but my word they look impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys, they do look pretty good as a unit, going to be nice having a mob of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look good - and like a lot of spaze muhreens, it looks like such an easy colour scheme; But I guess that to get them looking good, most of the primary colour based schemes are a bitch. (yeah, I know B&W are not primary colours, but you know what I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work. I noticed you dirtied up the bottom of the feet some more, helps pop it away from the white! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...