Google+

Monday 4 August 2014

Forge world event only Arbites Enforcer and Cyber Mastiff

DSC_8605

Finally calling him finished, and in the end I based them for play – I’ll put that other plinth to good use though, dont worry.

DSC_8608

Once I layers in the brown for the proper Mastiff/Rottweiler colours this model really came alive, quite pleased with him.

DSC_8606 

And the reason for basing him as playable is that the idea of a Xenos inquisitor (yeah, the one from the fluff for that game I played) has burrowed into my brain, and with an imperial set of forces and the codex inquisition I have no good reason not to build him.

DSC_8607  

I may even consider keeping him INQ28 legal and trying to find an arena for a game of that too :)

7 comments:

  1. That model is so awesome. I have yet to paint the one I have. That does look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great dude both came out really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work. The mastif and his flesh/head look particularly good. Love the shaved stubble look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with Fido there mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I am particularly happy with the hound, as I think i got Mastiff/Rottwieler/Doberman colouring and patterns reasonably accurate.

    It will be a longish time in the fermentation but eventually i'll slot them into a retinue - probarbly as acolytes or servitor stand ins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work, man! The coloring on the cyber mastiff is particularly well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Mord, Ive been liking the rememberancers too, I'm sure there a way to play them as in inquisitor and retinue to get them on to table too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...