Google+

Monday 25 August 2014

Elysian Command Squad Valkyrie

 

DSC_8751

Having decided to flesh the Elysians out to a full force, I needed a command squad, and a ride for same, it just so happened I had a voucher for Kirton games, so hey presto one more Valk, this is my third, and its still a lovely kit, once you magnetise the weapon options and tailgate its so easy to field.

DSC_8752 DSC_8753

Squadron Leader Tail marking, as on the vulture (though he is currently a squadron one one. hes still the leader :)

 DSC_8755 DSC_8756

this one has further magnetiasation… the lid comes off..

DSC_8757

So I can drop in magnetised door gunners.

DSC_8758 DSC_8759

Not easy to see, but they are there I promise :)

One more flyer then back to normality I promise :)

6 comments:

  1. You need these:
    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Guard/Elysian_Drop_Troops/ELYSIAN-VALKYRIE-TROOPS.html

    Zzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ This!!
      Beautiful work by the way.

      Delete
    2. Thankyou col, and yes, if I ever did a "display" valk, then for sure, but for play I think I'd be a bit perturbed by having deployed men, only to still haven men in the vehicle :)

      Also, the link worked yesterday, but seems to be broken now. Another product gone from fw?

      Delete
  2. Awesome work, man! Really dig how that turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...