Google+

Friday 5 September 2014

Forge world Turrets

DSC_8742

I’d like to thank Ebay….

DSC_8738

been after some of these for a while and wouldntcha know, a lot with two of em in!

DSC_8739

DSC_8740

Given my usual desert paint and weathering to match the IG and the desert table. I will probarbly use these with the FW elysian Tarantula stats as I think this is a discontinued mdoel, the stats arent anywhere I can find in a current edition of anything..

DSC_8741 

Pretty nifty tho, and as they use chimera turrets, that gives me some options for change up the weapons if I want.

8 comments:

  1. The stat line is in my edition of IA1. I'll let you have it at some point...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Useful :)

      I'm sure if i dug for it, the internet would tell me, but I was content largely to use them as tarantulas

      Delete
  2. Very cool - much more characterful than the current Tarantulas or Sabre platforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, though I do have a soft spot for the tarantula. as you'll see in a few weeks time :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I do love these models (although not the corresponding Leman Russ versions...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it uses the same base, and the Russ turret is just too big for it imo.

      Delete
  4. Nice! I always loved these turrets, think they'd work perfectly fine as heavy bolter armed tarantulas. Good stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weathering on these guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...