Google+

Friday 20 February 2015

Blood Angels Terminator Librarian Conversion

DSC_9152

It’s a lovely model stock, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't let that +1 I go to waste, so, he gets a sword, and some additional protection in the form of a storm shield's invulnerable save.

 DSC_9154 DSC_9153

I gave him the ornate shield form the BA assault Termie pack, and a relic blade which I figure can be a force sword, of if I want to give him the relic sword it can be that too.

This guy is also on the half term paint pile, let’s see if I get to him in the remaining time…

7 comments:

  1. The pose you have achieved with your weapon swap is pretty much perfect -- very heroic and an embodiment of the Space Marine archetype. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kraut, I just couldn't use a CC Libby with a stave, but he does convert well and now I have a spare stave and a spare combi melta :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, can you confirm for me the pieces/parts/kits you chopped up to create this masterpiece! Bravo, bravo!!! Much respect :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...