Google+

Saturday 14 February 2015

Half Term – Daily Posts?

So, It’s become something of a thing to try for a week of posts in half term, and this Half term will be no exception.

I’m going to try and work in a daily post with what I've been up to. now if I include the regularly scheduled Friday post (yesterday) and the Monday, that will make eleven posts in a row. Hmm, let’s see about that then shall we.

DSC_9132

There’s plenty on the (re-organised) workbench as you can see, so this is likely the content you will see in the coming week.

DSC_9133

I’m experimenting with airbrush work on minis to try and get these blood angels to a reasonable timeframe to paint with a decent outcome for looks; my current space wolf method being a bit onerous, and when combined with the sheer volume of unpainted puppies, it’s a tad overwhelming.

DSC_9134

The guard are nearly all painted, so I might put some time in on them, although I do have a new unit sat here awaiting build convert and paint. hmm, not sure that was wise :)

Anyway, lets see if I can manage a week of content for you all. The trick will be making sure I have that, and enough to get me through the coming weeks as well :)

4 comments:

  1. Such teases..no color! Bench looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a little something picked up from roman at Massive Voodoo, B+W pics as teases :)

    Starting pistol has sounded and we're underway chaps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...