Google+

Sunday 15 February 2015

Blood angels Scouts with shotguns

DSC_9144

First guys off the production line, markedly not up to snuff when compared to the first two painted, but still okay for the table. for me I think the true goal for these models is somewhere between the two jobs, for a balance of time and outcome.

The thing is though, these plastic scouts are pretty fugly – I’m sure with similar effort the metal ones will come up nicer..

DSC_9135 DSC_9136 DSC_9137

The reason for building a few shotgunners is to help the squad have a wee bit more versatility, without compromising their CC too much.

DSC_9138 DSC_9139 DSC_9140

The decals are a bugger to get on the extreme curve of the scout pads, and there is no decal for the 10th company badge so I’m having to freehand the other pad.

DSC_9141 DSC_9142 DSC_9143 

I do like this chap. his visor is very old school :) should have given him a chainsword.

Maybe one day I’ll convert up a marine to look like that old RT era metal guy :)

DSC_9145

Here are the squad members assembled together – the four CC scouts will also add to this and with a converted sang preist could even fit in a drop pod if I so choose..

Gettingoff to a good start with the half term content.. lets keep rolling..

2 comments:

  1. I like 'em. My 'zerkers like 'em too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, with the priest in there, and the zerkers at a comparable point value, i think that might be an interesting experiment.

    Of course it would depend who got the charge, and I expect the BA would lose, but you might be surprised by how little.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...