Google+

Thursday 5 November 2009

A little more

Well It looks like I'm actually making some progress, allbeit in small chunks

These fellows are begging to look more like Grey knights, and to be honest I'm not entirely sure that pleases me :P

Thus far i've done some of what I might call "structural" GS work on one of them and actually glued most of his bitz into place. he still needs "detail" GS work and some more bitz like pouches icons etc.

But here he is, His weapon has been added to quite a bit and some of the planes of his armour and helmet rationalised.






I've also blu-tacked another guy together

Some kind of attempt at a justicar, with a cape of sorts and no helmet. the feral hairy head is to tie these fellows in more with the rest of the army and also to provide a boost of individuality.


I like the forward-moving pose, all these guys are coming out fairly dunamic so far, but I think I need a better sword arm. I may have to reverse the sword/bolter arms. also the chin dosent yet sit right within the armour so the head is a little high.

I'd love to know your thoughts, weather you influence me or I ignore you I always listen and deliberate :) and these guys are very new territory for me.

1 comment:

  1. GK's with swords bug me a little inside, I would suggest a halberd, the other one looks great! Also, the stormbolters fit much better now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...