Google+

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Amazing Gravestones!

So as part of my summer project I needed some gravestones, and was happily chipping away at some plaster when the internet turned up a marvel!.

DSC_6707

This company makes a number of plastic kits for fences, buildings etc, but the one that caught my eye, and to my mind no undead player, mordhiem modeller etc etc should be without is the gravestone set.

It’s very reasonably priced and comes with two sprues, the ravens alone made it worth it for me (choosers of the slain anyone?) but the 20+ headstones on each sprue make it a total must buy in my mind. the size is perfect for 28-32mm gaming models and tables.

DSC_6708

Detail is good, and there are even assembly options. for fillers in ranks of undead you can’t beat this.

Okay so, I need to explain, I’m not being sponsored, bribed or paid off,  this is just such a good product, and a good level of customer service that you guys need to know about them imo.

Grab some, you won’t regret it.

I cant speak for their other kits yet, but I intend to find out.

7 comments:

  1. These look fantastic. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely brilliant find. I've just gone and checked out their website and its full of extremely useful gubbins, I'll be making a pretty big purchase from them soon!

    Thanks loads for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find! I'm always on the lookout for interesting add-ons for my gaming tables, and they have some really neat stuff - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I only hope they continue producing new kits as nice as this one. According to their website, they're the folks who do the plastic lines for Perry and Warlord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad so many found this of interest :)

    I've put a few together now and got them on the board, so once the groundwork is finished I'll get some pics up.

    Unfortunately i made a bit of a booboo with the groundwork and made my earth mounds a tad large. still not to worry eh :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...