Google+

Monday 30 July 2012

Space Wolves Contemptor Dreadnought

DSC_7343

A birthday gift from my significant other, this contemptor will most often and likely be fielded as Bjorn the Fell-Handed. Hence the claw and plasma cannon. I also have designs on cooking up my own apoc formation as a bjorn-led “tac Squad of the ancients” type deal, so I can field my .. now five.. Dreads as a single apoc formation.

I know there are similar formations already extant, but they needed a “tweak” for me to fit with the wolves’ style.

Anyway, pictures follow, thanks for reading and your thoughts and comments are always welcome.

DSC_7338 DSC_7339 DSC_7341 DSC_7342

4 comments:

  1. Freaking Awesome! Man that thing looks absolutely fantastic. I really love all the little additions, the bit on the plasma cannon is especially cheeky :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally stealing that! Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou gentlemen :)

    I'm going to try and make this guy my "reward" for painting the other dreads.. some of which have languished without paint for some time.

    Andy.. cheeky? not sure what you mean? *yoink*

    Adam, you're welcome to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...