Google+

Friday 3 January 2014

Rune Priest – simplest conversion ever

 DSC_8237

Told you.

DSC_8236

Yeah, it’s the Wolf banner bearer with his banner chopped off and a bolt pistol in it’s place.

DSC_8240

The thing is, he is a lovely sculpt, good hair and face, runic armour, and so on.. but I Couldnt really replace all my Wolf Standard guys with this fellow.. nor could I match the banner if I just used one.. so off it came, and now He’s a Priest..

 DSC_8238 DSC_8239

I’m sure he will be very happy with his new vocation.

One more to go and I have a Choir of five.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to your comments, :)

3 comments:

  1. So close to getting your Apoc formation..... I suspect that the closer you get the harder it is to attain (because you will only settle for a well converted individual model).

    What's the plan for No5 ? I'm sure you have a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a chap built already, and primed. he's a kitbash, so not as shiny as some in the formation, but he'll do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff, man - looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...