Google+

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Super Heavy

DSC_6521

You may remember this fellow.

Generously donated to the cause of me having more to paint by Brian at “A gentleman’s Ones” and originally much hoo-haaed about.

I had considered making a Space wolf Super heavy with it, but I ultimately reneged and decided to do a “standard” guard treatment to fit in with my ever growing IG.

I can see me working on this mob for a while yet. Mainly because I’m enjoying the models and the armour. and I’m learning too.

DSC_6518 DSC_6519 DSC_6520

This Vehicle was the model of record for the second part of my vehicle tutorial, mainly because I was able to throw a lot of weathering techniques at it and not overwhelm the colossus.

I’ll have that up in a day or two, for now, These Finished Pics will have to suffice.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice. Makes me think I need to start painting my Baneblade as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks antipope, you really should. I put this off for ages, but it was really enjoyable to get stuck in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...