Google+

Friday 6 March 2015

Tallarn Veteran Squad and Sgt Harker Conversion

I decided I wanted to include some Tallarn in my desert themed IG army, but there aren't many available models, below I present my solution.

This squad is intended to be a forward element and solid firebase to be a thorn in the side of the advancing enemy.

It’s led by Sergeant Haq-qer

DSC_9040

 DSC_9041 DSC_9042

This conversion is based on the IG Harker model and honestly I haven't changed much just given him a top and a different head.

The remainder of the squad is made up of hvy weapon team and sniper models

 DSC_9043

A 4 man lasrifle section

DSC_9044

3 Snipers

DSC_9045

Heavy bolter. It’s an expensive unit points wise, but it’s fun and should look good once it’s painted up. I do need to do a little hairdryer work on the bendy weapons, but that inst a big job. And yes, theres some model duplication, but so would there be were I using the old metal models.

9 comments:

  1. Very cool! Dig how those are coming along, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snipers, HB and Harker ? I see what you did there. If they don't go first turn, they'll be a hell of a problem for sometau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should think a 2+ cover save should help too eh?

      Delete
  3. They look very cool! Errr..... hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dear God - that Harker is AMAZING!

    And yes - a great choice of squadmates...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a pleasure to hear from you dear Drax, especially when you are being so complimentary.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...