Google+

Monday 21 June 2010

Ministorium Priest Conversion

I finished this guy on Sunday, but I’d already posted a few times over the weekend, and I’m not giving people time to comment :P

So I tried something I hadn't done before – scheduling a post. If you’re reading this on Monday night, then it worked.

 DSC_5592
DSC_5593 DSC_5594 DSC_5596DSC_5595
I know these guys aren’t popular to play, but I love the idea, and this small – high value IG list isn’t built to win, but to enjoy.

Some of the paint is a little shaky, I’ve been in a bit of a painting frenzy, after a month of not getting much chance I wanted to enjoy painting as much as possible this weekend, and I have, so results be damned.
He looks okay on the table with his unit anyway.

3 comments:

  1. That's a nice looking model and I think the posing gives it great character.

    Painting looks really nice too, so I wouldn't feel bad in any way. I need to have a painting binge again soon. I did one a couple of weeks ago and that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant conversion. You have just helped me finish my own which kept lacking something.

    Consider the flak armor idea stolen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pete, I try to have a small narrative conversation with my minis as I build them, sometimes it pays off :)

    Hal'jin, Glad I could provide a little inspiration :)

    I'd love to see your take on this once he's built.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...