Google+

Tuesday 31 January 2012

More Long fangs

Another “I built this” post… getting close to the end of them, I promise..

My original long fang squad was the classic four rocket launchers.

Having played with them, I felt like I wanted to expand the roster and give myself some more options.. that’s what this army has become, not a build or a list.. but a set of units that I can use or vary according to points, mission or my mood… and I kinda like it like that.

Anyway, I built myself some lascannons..

DSC_6871 DSC_6872 DSC_6874

And some plasma cannons..

 DSC_6869 DSC_6870

The idea being I can now field mixed units, 3 las/2 miss or 3 miss/2 plas or whatever…

Lets me see how much better long fangs can be.

DSC_6868

Oh and a second bossman.. at least he can be built with some poseability or personality.. something quite hard to do with normal devastators…

2 comments:

  1. I do the same with my space marines. It is nice to have the ability to field any unit you feel like when making a list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it really works, and it's the way my guard army went...

    but this was intended to be a small, "side" army with a fixed list.

    oops.

    last count i was nearing 4k of wolves, heh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...