Google+

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Wolf Priest with Jump pack conversion

This bloke is intended to lead the skyclaws previously posted.

His BS4 means I feel a bit more warranted giving him the combi melta, but might swap it out for a plasma or bolt pistol yet, depends how I feel.. so far I’ve only managed to play him as “counts as” with a Bolt pistol cos I couldn't find the points, maybe that will change, maybe not, but the model looks cool with a big gun imo :)

DSC_6837DSC_6839 DSC_6836  DSC_6838

His head is the skull from the wolf pack sprue melded with a terminator helmet and some GSfu, the rest of him is pretty standard. the paint will have to help him to stand out as a Wolf Priest.

Oh and the Crozius is a thunderhammer and a flag topper :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that skull conversion! You say you got it from the 'wolf pack sprue'. which sprue is that specifically? 'Cause I want to try something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neverness..

    I'll be honest I'm not 100% sure which one I used, as both the "Space wolves Pack" box (power armour) and the "Wolf guard terminator" boxes have these skulls on the sprue.

    I'm not sure they are any different in either case.. but I think whichever you had you could pull this off with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...