Google+

Saturday 15 February 2014

Paint Table Saturday #5

Paint Table Saturday

Today sees a re-prioritisation of the paint table in order to work on a couple of things with a view to entering the more successful finished project to the FW open day comp.. I stress again, with no illusions of success but merely to participate. I've never entered a painting comp before, beyond a “best painted” at a tourney so it will be interesting for me.

 100_0170

this fellow is going to get a coat of paint ,,

100_0169

as is this chap, I've built a display base for him and his pooch, and primed them.. I’m concerned though, as it’s a single fig comp.. but this FW model comes with a single base.. so i don't know if it will be acceptable with both on….

hence the reason for doing two, I'll probably take both on the day, though i think I can only enter one… hah, talk about jumping the gun, I've got to get them painted first!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the look of that Dreadnought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating and showing your paint table today! I added your link in my blog post. Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...