Google+

Saturday 22 February 2014

Paint Table Saturday #6

 

Paint Table Saturday

Another Saturday, another shot of the desk!

This week has been slow, as despite the Half term Holiday, I've had a lot of work to do (marking mostly) and the occupants of the table are time consuming models.

100_0183

Yep those bikers are still there, and still causing me some consternation, I should by now have pushed through and finished them, but I'm still picking away. they flying bases are finished and likely to be Mondays post.

100_0181

something about these fellows just giving me a bit of a block…

The other thing taking my time is trying to to a good job on the FW open day figs I’ve decided I’ll take with me, each is part way through, and each is now at a stage where i could completely fook them up :)

100_0180  

Still, better not loose my head, eh? :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! I added your link to my blog post.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...