Google+

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Wednesday WiP – White Scars Biker

Hi All,

Continuing with the video WiP posts, and trying to establish some kind of posting schedule, I’m reserving Wednesdays for work in Progress, in honour of Odin.. or something. heh. I’ll also try and post an update on Sundays with more finished work, if there is any; or some other content if not.

So here’s another round of work on the White scar test fig. One more vid should see him finished, then I need to build all his buddies..

Some more changes to the video making process, all edits live and in camera :) let me know your thoughts, and I’m still working on the whole google hang out thing. I want to get one in before the end of august, let me know in the comments if that's appealing in any way..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...