Google+

Sunday 30 August 2015

White Scars Bikers Grav Squad

 

So here is the first Squad off the production line for these guys, a Sergeant with a combi grav. I’ve never fired a grav in anger, so I'll have to work out what they do when I first play with these guys :)

DSC_9643 DSC_9644 DSC_9645 DSC_9646

 

And the boys. Now I know I don't need the extra guy to unlock weapons or anything, but I figure and extra wound is not to be sniffed at.

DSC_9647 DSC_9648 DSC_9649

I never know what to do with the exhausts on these. I may stick and extra bit of tube on them, or I might just leave them be, seeing as one guy is already mostly painted, its had to change him too!

2 comments:

  1. I am always confused what to do with exhausts as well. I take a look at them, realize its going to be the first piece that snaps off, then sigh and glue them on anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am currently leaving them as-is and I'll just not draw attenjtion to that area with the paint :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...