Google+

Sunday 23 August 2015

White Scars Attack force – building!

DSC_9628

Production line building of the White scars..

I intend about 1k of these to use with my other armies and for what they are good at – bikes. I’m trying to build fluffy these days not cheesy, so I wont be using scout moving hit and run contemptors, or 24” move rhinos..

I’m building – 1 captain, 1 grav squad, 1 melta squad with attack bike, 1 attack bike squad with 2 MM and I’m making a company command squad for the captain to have a bit more CC backup, sort of a mini-0deathstar as it will have FNP and the cap has a 2+/3++

DSC_9629

Expect a few weeks of video and still content of these chaps while I show my paint test and my builds..

4 comments:

  1. Bikes are always a long build. It's basically painting two models in one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely, painting them in 3's is about the same as a ten man guard squad in time and paint coverage..

      Delete
  2. Two tone (white) ska ?

    It's a norvern sole all night-er there then.

    Looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont say that when you see the command squad... Apothecaries give FNP dont you know...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...