Google+

Sunday 28 June 2009

Servitor skulls

I feel a bit bad, this being an update, in light of the last few; mainly because this is a real quick one.

The servitor skulls I intend to use as familiars for my lord. Partly in case I want to run him as CC rather than shooty, (note to self, still need to build CC "servitors" for that.) but mainly just because I think servitor skulls are cool :)

They go nicely with the servitor sages I've already painted and help add to that elusive "Dark millenium" quality that was present in the first Rogue Trader book I read, but which is lass and less prevalent in the marine-laden landscape I find the hobby has become.

anyway I digress. I'm not sure what is next on the table, the second elite, some acolytes, the heavy bolter guys, maybe the last squad, hrmm.

3 comments:

  1. Cyberskulls are great.
    You should check out the Empire generals clockwork cherub
    It is too cool not to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really cool fing, I checked it out on bitzbox, :)

    I think if I were doing WH I'd use it for sure, but for this DH army, I didnt want anyting "good" in there, even by association. I'd actually quite like to replace the honour guard with something more feral and servitor-like in the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very nice. You can never have enough servo-skulls / cherubim zipping about in the backdrop of an Imperial force :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...