Google+

Saturday 27 June 2009

Squad Primaris Transport

This is the first Chimera I've ever built and painted, It's an interesting model, I've tried to go for an urban camo look, with appropriate weathering for a vehicle that's seen long service, as it's occupants have.

Some things went wrong during the paint, notably my new masking tape is bobbins and allowed bleed pretty much everywhere. I still need to do some final touching up, notably I need to decide what to do with the nameplate. I usually dislike seeing things written on them, but i'm unsure what else to do with it.

Anyhoo, as usual comments and criticisms will be welcomed with open mind and arms :)



Last note, I actually remembered to take WiP photos throughout the day today, mistakes an all, so if anyone is interested I could do a blow-by blow of this paintjob.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...