Google+

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Col. Straken Conversion, with Aides

 

DSC_6117

Well, Bodyguards ;)

I wanted these fellows to stand out a little, so Command now doesn't wear camo. and has more trim.

I’m quite pleased with these, especially the Aides, as the conversion work on my Straken isn't very clean. In my defence I practically had to re-sculpt a badly miscast and warped FW piece.

 

DSC_6113

DSC_6116DSC_6114DSC_6115

The scarred face fits with the notion of left-side damage to his body, and the fig works, it’s just a bit.. messy.

 

DSC_6105

DSC_6106 DSC_6107 DSC_6108

DSC_6109

DSC_6110 DSC_6111 DSC_6112   

These two fellows are basically just ablative wounds.

I might pick up a Nork at some point in the future, but the jury is still out on abhumans. I mean, I’m stanchly anti-ratling. but I might suffer some Ogryn to live.

Thanks for stopping by. third update in as many days, there should be at least two more this week if I can keep this up.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Those uniforms turn out very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a space marine bionic arm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straken looks like a real badass. Well done. Where did the arm come from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys, thanks for the comments.

    Yeah its the cyborg chainsword arm from the space marine commander box. i removed the chainsword in favour of a 'king big knife as i felt it was more in keeping with the feeling of straken.

    and of course i removed its usual marine shoulder and replaced it with a guard pad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...