Google+

Sunday 27 March 2011

Three More Elysian Drop Troops Painted!

 DSC_6185

Still enjoying them, just three plasma guys to go until this veteran squad is complete.

Okay, so the only thing that makes them vets is the red stripe.. not like the models are different or anything, but still :)

DSC_6186

DSC_6187 DSC_6188

This guy still needs a paintbrush bristle whip aerial on his vox, I’ll get to that later.

DSC_6189

DSC_6190 DSC_6191

Ah, the posing. he might almost actually look like he’s firing that weapon :)

DSC_6192

  DSC_6193 DSC_6194

I won’t often give them Demo packs, but I had to model them.

That’s it for now, I feel like I’ve a ton of hobby projects on the boil at the moment, and I’m only focussed on my guard. I cant think about the other armies lying around here.

I’m determined to get this lot to a fully painted playable army. – which truth be told I already have in them by now, but I’m talking unit options too.

in the next few weeks I’ll try and get some units done and then I’ll have some questions for the community about lists.

That’ll be interesting.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...